Which one are you? Hot Pink or Seductive Brown?

March 31st, 2010 in .Competitions .Events
Tweet
Thanks for your support, this campaign has come to a close.

To celebrate the UK launch of Karim Rashid Eee PC Seashell 1008P, the ultimate fashion accessory, you could win a shopping holiday for two to Bloomington, Minnesota, home to the Mall of America.

World-renowned industrial designer Karim Rashid’s touch is evident in the techno-chic Eee PC Seashell 1008P which is designed to appeal to all 5 senses. Available in either glossy Hot Pink or matte Coffee Brown finish it brings together function and fashion in a simple, practical and affordable package.

And if you fancy winning the shopping trip of a lifetime just capture your choice of pink or brown on camera and submit to either one of the following places and get your friends and family to comment and view. And in addition, the first 500 video entries will receive a free USB stick.

• Email to , titled: Pink or Brown Competition. (max. size: 10 MB)
  • Upload your video to YouTube and tagging: pinkorbrown, techinstyle
  • Join “Pink or Brown” Group on Flickr and upload your photo or video

Find your video at here and tell your friends to come along and view! Have fun!

Closing date: 31 May 2010

The Eee PC Seashell 1008P Karim Rashid Collection integrates the new Intel® Atom™ N450 processor with Genuine Windows® 7 Starter, ASUS Express Gate™ and Super Hybrid Engine. This winning combination helps optimise energy efficiency and deliver up to a whopping 8 hours of battery life – giving users long lasting functionality when and where they need it most.

The holiday is supplied courtesy of our friends at Bloomington, Minnesota and Sun Country Airlines and includes return economy flights from Stansted to Minneapolis, 4 nights accommodation and a Mall of America shopping spree voucher as well as a shopping voucher booklet. With a beautiful location on the banks of the Minnesota River, the city of Bloomington has much to offer travellers. Not only is it home to the world-famous Mall of America®, but this city of 85,000 also houses the stunning Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge and Water Park of America. Sun Country Airlines have just announced a seasonal service from Stansted to Minneapolis/St. Paul and are celebrated for their believe in in-flight meals and personable customer service.

And if you don’t fancy entering with a video.
That is fine. Just tell us whether you prefer the Pink Karim Rashid or the Brown Karim Rashid fill in the details below and you will be entered into the free prize draw.

›› Competition T&C

Related Articles

Share |
  • John Barry

brown the Brown Karim Rashid is gorgeous!

• Sunny

brown 100% love the Brown EeePC 1008P…

• Kelly Padwick

pink Pink Karim Rashid – I just love hot pink!

• crockford

pink pink for this boy

• Aidan

brown Has got to be seductive brown. Looks stunning

• Ataeddin

brown I prefer brown one

• Arash

brown I chose brown one

• Tony Veal

brown The Brown one wins on all acounts.
    I even got to touch it on the street over the weekend.
    Great soft comfortable Feel and looks fantastic..!!

• ALLAH RAKHA

brown I will go with the Brown color one…..

• Roger G Taylor

pink Pink, Pink to make the girls (and the boys) wink!!

• Molly

brown Brown… pink is just so stereotype… Brown for me.

• Rhona Levene

pink Like I said in the video pink, pink, pink all the way – it’s fun, funky, contemporary and … like me… a bit garish!

• http://na Richard Turner

brown Brown is the business, really looks great and feels brilliant. The texture is amazing, wont slip and slide out of your hands when you are on the move.

• http://www.hollywouldpetservices.webs.com Holly Middleton

pink I AM PINK! I just bought one today. You will never believe your eyes, its like your favorite lips gloss color with a bit of “New York City Sass”.

• Jayne K

pink Definitely the pink one.

• Karen

pink Pink!! I just luuurrrrve Pink!!!!!

• Lisa King

pink Pink all the way :)

• Jackie Tee

pink pink pink pink

• han butler

pink pink for me – it’s lovely!

i would be the envy of all my friends!

• Tone

Pink for the girls, brown for the boys -!

• sunchicka

pink Pink Karim Rashid . I am a colorful gal.

• Sharon

pink Hot Pink Fabulous Colour

• lynn savage

pink OMG, It’s got to be hot pink all the way, love it, absolutely love it

• leigh annell

pink well i am a man of fashion ,a man of Destinction and a man of class ,so its pink for me cause we all know real men can wear PINK……..

• dawn clarke

pink Pink Karim Rashid for me

• emma anderson

brown Brown for me, would pretty much go with everything, classic and classy!

• Enza Di Maria

pink The classy brown one all the way. Having said that, the pink is not bad at all!

• jaycee2

brown like both, but brown just edges it. that little bit more classy….

• Huw

brown The Brown Karim Rashid works for me.

• linda avis

pink pink……..goes with my lipstick.

• phillip

8 hours of battery life ?…. this is a statement i dont understand. ! is this possible !.
    my word, i dont have a laptop anymore, but my last one only had 40 mins battery life.

• susan cunningham

pink Hot Pink for me, its absolutely fabulous

• virginia dannatt

pink i may not be as young as some of the above but i am still girley and still love my pink so pink it is

• Vicki Macdonald

brown Oh, it has to be the brown…so stylish :)

• Mazgoli

pink Pink definately!

• mo3733

pink pink to make the boys wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jayne Hyman

pink Definitely the pink one for me! :D

• Jonathan Jones

brown Cool understated brown does it for me!

• Helen

brown Brown for me! x

• Solange

pink I love pink

• Rachel

pink Pink I think!

• Andy Hayes

pink Both look great and add style to function. But it has to be the pink for me, it suits me. Bright and loud (or so I like to think)

• http://www.naturesowngift.com CHEUNG

brown Brown – it’s more masculine. Pink is for girls.

• Ian Ryder

brown Gotta be brown and i’ll be talk of the town!!

• Scott Livingston

Brown for my choice! Nice style.

blog comments powered by Disqus